Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 Days 2 night
Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 Days 2 night - Discover the wonders of the world on the luxury cruise Royal Palace Cruise
Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 Days 2 night,Royal Palace Cruise 3 Days 2 night, 3 Days 2 night Royal Palace Cruise ,Halong 3 days 2 night, Halong bay 3 days cruise,
Discovery the Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 days 2 night will have the most memorable moments of your life. A water painting of clouds and clouds that nature bestows on Ha Long Bay will make anyone who visits Halong bay 3 days 2-night compliment the praise of a wonder of the world. Recognized by UNESCO, Halong Bay is one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world that created from more than 2000 limestone islands with many beautiful shapes on the blue sea. Enjoy the beautiful natural beauty on the high-quality luxury Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 * + that will make the journey to visit Ha Long Bay have the best moments. Exciting activities like kayaking, visiting caves with beautiful natural stalactites blended with sprawling colors, night squid fishing, bathing or enjoying seafood. All will create a vacation, a memorable journey in your life when joint in the on Halong Royal Palace Cruise 3 days 2-night tour
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, Kayaking
- 07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
- 12:30 - On arrival at the pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew.
- 13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
- 14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
- 15:30 - Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
- 16:30 - Kayaking & swimming 18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens, and mandarins.
- 19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
- 20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B, L, D)
- 06:00 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
- 07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 8:15 - Transfer to our daily boat. Full day activities (from 8: AM - 16:00) on day boat. cruising to other parts of Halong Bay, less touristy
- 09:30 – Get off the boat to discover a beautiful cave named “Fairy Lake cave”, very famous for the beauty, geological and historical values. Tourists can see and take photos of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites and a mysterious lake as well.
- 10:30 - Kayaking, discovering the tranquil bay. 12:00 – Back to the daily boat and relax before enjoying lunch on the boat.
- 13:00 – Keep cruising to other parts of Halong for an hour more.
- 14:00 – Stop over at a fishing farm, where the local people raise fish and cultivate pearls.
- 15:00 – Keep cruising back. 16:00 - Back to your sleeping boat to relax and enjoy your private time on the boat.
- 19:00 - Enjoy the second dinner on the boat
- 20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise
Opt2: Second night in the bungalow sea-view
- 08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
- 09:00 – Back to Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 09:30 - Transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
- 11:30 - Arrive at bungalow for check-in.
- 12:00 - Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow - on Nam Cat island
- 13:00 - Enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area nearby bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village
- 13:30-17:00) must be booked in advance, extra U.S. $5/ person.
- 18:30 - Having BBQ dinner in bungalow Catba Sandy Beach
- 20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow - Catba Sandy Beach
DAY3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L) - Scenic cruise, cooking class
Opt1: Second night on the boat
- 06:00 - Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfectly healthy way to start a new day.
- 07:00 - Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 07:45 - Visit Surprising Cave - the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
- 09:00 - Back to the Royal Palace Cruise for check-out, keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay to explore other parts of the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 10:00 - Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
- 11:00 - Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
- 12:30 - Get on the bus to Hanoi.
- 17:00 - Transfer you back to your hotel.
OPT2: Second night in the bungalow (Catba Sandy Beach Resort in Nam Cat island)
- 07:00 Breakfast served at bungalow, check out time
- 08:15 Pick-up at Bungalow by boat (incase you stay at the hotel in Catba Town: 07:00 Breakfast at the hotel. 07:30 Pick-up at the hotel by bus back to the boat)
- 09:30 Get on the cruise to attend the cooking class while cruising back Halong harbor
- 11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor around 12:00 and get on the bus back to Hanoi
- 17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.
- Welcome drink on board
- Complimentary Water in Cabin
- Accommodation on board: Safe ensuite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
- Kayaking Safe & Clean,
- Cooking Class Demonstration
- Happy Hours, Tai Chi lesson
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus. (By big coach: US$10/pax/one way or US$ 20/pax/ two ways)
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person/room/nite in Deluxe Cabin on the boat. US$60/room/nite Ocean view cabin US$ 90/room/nite Royal Suite cabin
- Tips and other personal services.
- Any fee for emergency case
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing a bed with parents.
100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Bungalow at Catba Sandy Beach (on Nam Cat island): It is suitable only for relaxing, loving nature, doing row-kayak. Since it is in a remote island, the facility/room is simply basic, wifi is available (but its not strong), electronic power sometimes is not stable. So if you would like to have a better accommodation, please choose the option to stay at the hotel or resort at the Catba mainland)
- In option 2: In bungalow of 2nd night - Seaview room (with AC) is arranged. Extra USD US$25/room/night is for an air-conditioning family ocean view room
- Tour guide: We use the local guides in the boat and the bungalow in Catba, so you may find there are some guides in the trip, not only one.
- If you take 2 nights cruise: You will not have to check out on day 2 but transfer today cruise (smaller boat) to visit another part of Halong Bay on Day 2 (morning to afternoon) and come back the main cruise in the afternoon
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay - 4* standard) - Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day - Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pick up time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45 pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provided may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu... Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if the travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn-on about at 7:00pm-7:00am